An event wine glass, a commemorative chocolate tin, an event map and guide, wine tasting and admission to 40+ participating wineries. You’ll also receive an event wristband. These must be worn both days to grant admission. Please also be prepared to show your photo ID.
You can purchase tickets…
- Online. Deadline: Friday, February 8th, 11:59pm.
- By calling 209.365.0621. Deadline: Friday, February 8th, 4:59pm.
- By visiting the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center at 2545 W. Turner Road. Deadline: Friday, February 8th, 4:59pm.
- During the event (either day). No deadline.
All tickets are non-refundable. We are not responsible for tickets purchased from third party vendors.
You can obtain your physical tickets in one of two ways…
-Purchases made before February 1, 2012 at 5:00pm will be mailed to you.
-Purchases made after February 1, 2012 at 5:00pm will be held at Will Call for pick-up at the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center (2545 W. Turner Road, Lodi, CA 95242) during the event.
Other event information…
-You must be at least 21 years old to attend.
- Designated drivers are strongly encouraged. There is no charge for Designated Drivers. They do not need to obtain a ticket to the event. Simply have your designated driver come to the event and during check-in they will receive a different colored wristband. Wineries will not serve wine to designated drivers. They may, however, sample food and other beverages provided by the wineries at no charge.
During the event…
In order to provide a fun, safe, and memorable experience for all of our guests during Wine & Chocolate Weekend, we ask that you read and adhere to our Guidelines for Responsible Wine Tasting.
A friendly reminder that even great wines should be enjoyed in moderation.